Our Award winning Rhodes Piano Method class for modern kids. Rhodes students learn the piano and music theory in a fun, engaging, rigorous approach. Through individualized, group instruction, games and popular tunes, kids discover the piano and the joy of making music!
- Right Hand melody playing
- Basic left Chords
- Note Reading
- Keyboard geography (where are the C’s F’s etc.)
- 2-hand playing
- Rhythm Training
- Composition (writing your own songs)
- Reading the notes on the staff
- Songs played in Piano Lab Level 1: Amazing Grace, Ode to Joy, Let it Go, Over the Rainbow, Brahms Lullaby, Star Wars Theme, Darth Vader Theme, Honey I’m Good, Fight Song.
Everybody gets their own Keyboard to use in class.